Cherry, Copper Beech, Holly, Silver Birch.
You will enjoy a 5 star experience in our main guesthouse where we have 4 en-suite king/twin bedrooms. Each room is designed to the same luxurious standard as our 5* garden rooms, and is beautifully furnished with you comfort in mind. Each room has an en-suite bathroom with a large walk in shower, and fixtures and fittings of the highest standard.
Each guesthouse room has its own front door, and features French windows with access to a covered patio space with garden furniture.
Guests can also enjoy the following as standard:
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- LCD flat screen TV with FreeSat
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
(Check in 2.30pm, check out 10.30am.)
Of our four guesthouse bedrooms, Silver Birch is suitable for the disabled and has a bathroom with grab rails and a large turning space for wheelchairs.
You will be served breakfast in our stunning dining room which has views over the garden. There will also be a lounge area where you can relax with a newspaper, book or game, or meet friends before going out.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Selection of fresh juices
- Selection of muesli and cereals
- Fresh fruit
- Selection of yogurts
- Selection from the bakery basket
- Selection of teas; Breakfast, Earl Grey, Green tea, herbal or fruit infusions
- Fresh Italian coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- Scottish porridge, served on its own or with honey
- Pan-fried bacon with poached egg and balsamic cherry tomatoes served on a bed of watercress
- Scrambled or poached eggs with smoked salmon
- Full Scottish breakfast, with bacon, pork link sausages, haggis, Stornoway black pudding, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and fried, poached or scrambled eggs