Cherry, Copper Beech, Holly, Silver Birch.
You will enjoy a 5 star experience in our main guesthouse where we have 4 en-suite king/twin bedrooms. Each room is designed to the same luxurious standard as our 5* garden rooms, and is beautifully furnished with you comfort in mind. Each room has an en-suite bathroom with a large walk in shower, and fixtures and fittings of the highest standard.
Each guesthouse room has its own front door, and features French windows with access to a covered patio space with garden furniture.
Guests can also enjoy the following as standard:
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- LCD flat screen TV with FreeSat
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Bottled water
- Iron and ironing board
(Check in 2.30pm, check out 10.30am.)
Of our four guesthouse bedrooms, Silver Birch is suitable for the disabled and has a bathroom with grab rails and a large turning space for wheelchairs.
You will be served breakfast in our stunning dining room which has views over the garden. There will also be a lounge area where you can relax with a newspaper, book or game, or meet friends before going out.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Selection of fresh juices
- Smoothie of the day
- Selection of granola, muesli and cereals
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh fruit compote
- Selection of yogurts
- Selection from the bakery basket
- Selection of teas; Breakfast, Earl Grey, Assam, Green tea, herbal or fruit infusions
- Fresh Italian coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- Scottish porridge, served on its own or with cream, honey or fruit compote
- Toasted crumpets and warm spiced berries with yogurt and honey
- Pan-fried bacon with poached egg and balsamic cherry tomatoes served on a bed of watercress
- Baked haddock, spinach and egg pots
- Scrambled or poached eggs with smoked salmon
- Full Scottish breakfast, with bacon, beef or pork link sausages, Lorne sausage, haggis, Stornoway black pudding, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and fried, poached or scrambled eggs
All of our meat is sourced from local butchers, and eggs are laid by our own hens (though we may get them from other suppliers if ours aren’t laying!)